We understand fundraising is an important step in the decision to travel as a team, so we’ve put together some fundraising resources for you to consider.
Dream Team Donation Program for 2014 Disney Spring Training
We're excited to announce the availability of a unique program to help with your fundraising efforts as you prepare to come to Disney Spring Training this year. The first phase of this program is available this year to teams in the following states: Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
We are working with Charity Get Away on a donation program that will be awarding a Walt Disney World® Resort vacation to ten lucky donors. This "Dream Team" random drawing donation program ("Donation Program") allows your team to leverage the excitement of your upcoming ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex experience and share with family, friends and your community. What's better than offering supporters the chance to be on their own road to Disney?
"Dream Team" Grand Prize Winners of the Donation Program receive (subject to standard restrictions and official rules):
One (1) vacation package for up to four (4) persons consisting of three (3) nights (one room, based on quad occupancy) and four (4) days at the Walt Disney World Resort including:
- • Four (4) 4-Day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper® Option theme park tickets
- • Four (4) round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and guest(s) from a major United States
gateway closest to the winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport (as determined by the
Administrator in its sole discretion)
- • Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt
Disney World Resort via Disney's Magical Express Motor Coach Service
- • Four (4) 4-Day admissions to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- • One (1) gift card with a value of three hundred dollars ($300)
- • Official rules available at myteamraffle.com
The goal of this Donation Program is to provide as many fundraising dollars as possible to your organization. This Dream Team Donation Program will allow you to keep 75% of all proceeds you collect from the Donation Program tickets. The remaining 25% of proceeds will be used to cover costs with administering the Donation Program and fulfilling the trips.
Since the Donation Program is time sensitive, we encourage you to contact Danny Yanesh with Charity Get Away at (321) 285-0191 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to see if your organization qualifies. Charity Get Away is ready to help you administer the Donation Program and manage your day to day needs.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car Team Fundraising Program
It takes a team to make the dream of going to Disney World for student athletes come true. Working with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car, we developed a program that allows you to earn fundraising dollars for your team while doing an everyday activity – renting a car.
Once you’ve registered for the program, 5% of qualifying purchases from you, family and friends will go to your team. While the program can be used for travel at any time, your upcoming trip to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex would be a great opportunity to earn extra funds for your team. View directions to register and begin!
ESPN The Magazine Coaches Fundraising Program.
ESPN wants to help support your team, club or organization. When you sell 2-year subscriptions to ESPN The Magazine, your team keeps 75% on the spot! That's $30 per subscription! Your donors will receive over 80% off the newsstand prices plus they will receive 2 years of ESPN Insider as well. View details to sign up today.
Making A Difference Fundraising
Making a Difference Fundraising was created to help youth, sports and school teams and groups raise needed funds through a one-stop resource in a changing work environment. With multi-platform partner fundraising companies, we work with you on your fundraising plan and recommend options to help with your program. Remember, YOU make the difference. Contact us for more information.
All non-Disney fundraising companies' names and logos are used with their permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any product or company. Disney does not guarantee the success level of any attempted fundraising program. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on the linked websites.